IS ANYONE in the timmins ontario distrect that can help me!

kelsxox

My chams been super sick, but i can't take her to the vet, i feel so bad.. She been trying to lay eggs for 3 days today .. she can hardly walk, everything just kicked right in and she is not doing well at all, i dont understand how the MBD got worse so fast. :( & i would love if someone from around timmins that knows what there doing could really help me out

i wish i was colser so i could try and help. im sure the mbd kicked up due to egg production, do have any liquid calcium.... there is a product by repashy called recucal maybe you can try and find some, and see if it helps.
best wishes

what is it ?? & i have trex bone aid liquid calcium emergency delivery ? ahh this has definatly been a hard first time cham expiriencee!! i just wish she would lay her eggsss ! she's been sleeping during the day still in the bucket.. ahh its just so frustratingg & haard.

EDIT: omg waait , should i give her repta aid ? I have some of that heree, its usually used when you first move a chameleon and there having a hard time getting used to it , and it gives them a boost and energy and its for dehydrated reptiles

Back
Top Bottom