Is a 19.75x19x40 cage ok for an adult panther Cham. with a lot of free ranging?

II Knucklez II

I have a 3 month ambilobe panther chameleon and he will need a bigger cage soon. I know 2x2x4 are best for adult male panthers but I have limited space so that cage wouldn't fit where I'm going to put his cage. So I saw LLLreptile.com has a 19.75x19x40 cage which will fit perfect. Is this cage size ok for a male panther? Does any one using one of these with there panther?

I will also be setting up a free range for him, which i will have him in most of the time. Thanks

well, if that's all you have room for the question is confounding:confused:

i would wonder why you may not have gone with a carpet cham, or any smaller species.

i would just tell you that my veiled is reacting very well to his double wide cage,
48x24x48, so i definitely fall on the biggest you can manage is best.

well, if that's all you have room for the question is confounding:confused:

i would wonder why you may not have gone with a carpet cham, or any smaller species.

i would just tell you that my veiled is reacting very well to his double wide cage,
48x24x48, so i definitely fall on the biggest you can manage is best.

well i want to put him in my room and if i get the bigger cage i will have to completely rearranged my whole room lol or just take out something. Also I really like ambilobe panthers for there colors and i already got him.

Really the 2x2x4 is a minimum. My panther is in that size and he uses every inch. I only think it is ok for him to have that small of a cage because he gets tons of free range time in the evenings and on weekends. Otherwise I would even think he needs a larger cage.

Back
Top Bottom