Is 68 too cold for panther eggs?

Ionstorm

My eggs have been incubating for almost 6 months now and we have started to experience some colder weather. Will 68 degrees farenheit for a couple of nights be too cold? The daytime temperatures will creep back up over 70.

They are in tupperware containers in the closet of my reptile room for incubating.

I will have to get an incubator soon if this is too cold dont want to lose these eggs.

get your eggs into the 78f range if you want them to hatch... how are they looking? big white, have they doubled in size? or even tripled? i keept mine @ 74 for 7 months , they didn't start to grow till i bumped the temps into the 80's.

My eggs have been incubating for almost 6 months now and we have started to experience some colder weather. Will 68 degrees farenheit for a couple of nights be too cold? The daytime temperatures will creep back up over 70.

They are in tupperware containers in the closet of my reptile room for incubating.

I will have to get an incubator soon if this is too cold dont want to lose these eggs.

68 for a couple of nights wont be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom