iPhone camera

Kathryn747

All the pictures I try to take of Eddie don't turn out very sharp. I only have my phone camera, is there a trick to getting a good close picture? He's only a little guy

all the pictures i try to take of eddie don't turn out very sharp. I only have my phone camera, is there a trick to getting a good close picture? He's only a little guy

dslr...only way i get decent pics.. thought the iphone took decent pics?

I only use my phone's camera and mine come out pretty nice. My phone is a Galaxy with 8mp though, not sure how different the cameras are, I would assume the Iphone would be different. Mine normally looks best in natural light with the flash off.

I have an iphone 4 too...i try to get pretty close, but if your cham is scared, I would take it easy...mine was very unsure of my phone at first :)

Before you take the pic, are you pressing on the screen to focus the lens on a certain part of the cham?

It usually works.

Before you take the pic, are you pressing on the screen to focus the lens on a certain part of the cham?

It usually works.

No I haven't but will , I didn't think to shoot thru the screen but pressing against it. I never even thought to try it like that
Thx

sunlight is about the only way to get a clear picture with a phone

so try taking him outside

I'm going to this weekend :) ( I'll be rinsing his cage ) and it'll be my first time taking him out of his cage. I'm giving him lots of privacy till then I only mist and feed

Tap on the screen where you want the camera to focus. If you're too close, the screen will look blurry. Back out a bit and refocus. My 4s takes pretty decent shots.

ypyqe4yt.jpg

Tap on the screen where you want the camera to focus. If you're too close, the screen will look blurry. Back out a bit and refocus. My 4s takes pretty decent shots.

ypyqe4yt.jpg

Nice pic. Who would have thought I'd been asking about photography a week ago. :)

DSLR is the only way. However, it seems the camera on an Iphone is the only good thing about it. ;);)

Sounds like a fellow android guy!

My galaxy nexus camera works great... but then again, I have my phone rooted and always have the latest greatest software flashed to my phone..

As they said tap the screen to focus but another good way is to take a video and replay and pause than screen capture it by pressing he and power button at the same time that's how I get pics

As they said tap the screen to focus but another good way is to take a video and replay and pause than screen capture it by pressing he and power button at the same time that's how I get pics

Thanks yet again another good idea. I never knew to tap the screen. Maybe I'll finally get a few good shots or video shots :)

Back
Top Bottom