iPhone 4 Camera

htc doesnt make crap phones lol

the screen and the way android runs is why the evo imo battery dies, people dont understand the evo runs processes in the background so they dont completely end it and it eats up battery charge.

the iphone has this multitasking as well but the difference is apple has proprietary everything so they can control EVERYTHING on the phone..

This thread was suppose to be about iPhone 4 camera pics. I'm not trying to compare phones, but if you want to go there HTC makes crap phones. I'd rather use my old Razor.

i was ranting and raving about "iTOOLS" and if you took that to heart then i apologize and ask you to reread the post.

my statement was to try to keep people from being FED what they "NEED" rather then getting what they want.

if you like your iphone great man, if you dont, great man...

How quick are you going to drop your iPhone4 for the 5 when it comes out this Summer? I am in line already...:D

I know this thread is a bit old. I hate the Cam on the new iPhone Loved the last iPhone cam though!! Sorry to be a "Debbie Downer” which now actually forces me to pick up my real Cam.

I know this thread is a bit old. I hate the Cam on the new iPhone Loved the last iPhone cam though!! Sorry to be a "Debbie Downer” which now actually forces me to pick up my real Cam.

:rolleyes: Hey Debbie, the iPhone4 has 4 times the resolution of the 3g and as much megapixels, so better pictures for better display...

Back
Top Bottom