iPad 2

I'd love to try one out but don't have the money for it.

Still waiting for that student options.... :D

i went and stood in line for about 20 minutes before they sold out. i went at 7. what i love is how everyone is on ebay and craigslist trying to sell them for twice as much. they will have more in a few weeks and the apple store in rancho says they will get a new shippment everyday....they just dont know what they are getting. i will try my luck tomorrow.

ive been standing in line everymorning since the launch waiting to get one and still nothing. after today in done. im getting the xoom. no more wasted mornings for me.

Ordered mine online and of course they wait until after you go through the whole process and pay before telling you it will take 3 weeks just to ship. :(

Ordered mine online and of course they wait until after you go through the whole process and pay before telling you it will take 3 weeks just to ship. :(

Consider yourself lucky, Apple's website is now showing a 4-5 week wait.

All the Seattle area stores selling the iPad 2 were sold out by Saturday afternoon. I stopped by the local Apple store to play with one and was pretty impressed. Had they had it in stock I think I would have bought one. Now I am back to looking at the 13" Macbook Pro or one of the Air's.

the-flash-iphone-ipad-spoof.jpg

Husband ordered one for me, our Anniv is 3/15. Delivery date for the ipad is 3/8. Took me forever to learn this mac when he "gifted" me with it last year. He loves to get me gadgets - here we go again.:confused:

I have always been fond of macs however PC's have taken over my life lately. Laurie can your hubbie gift me a new mac too? I got a birthday coming in April.:D:p:)

I have the ipad2 my boss bought it for me! its pretty neat. Got it at best buy, was no line the day it came out.

I think it's an oversized iPhone. I already have the iPhone 4 I don't need a larger version. Plus you can use javascript, really lame. I wish that would change even on the iPhone.

But still I love apple!

Back
Top Bottom