Invasive?

ZacharyLeesWife

Avid Member
I swear I'm not an overprotective, obsessive, invasive chamelemom. That being said... I can't peek on my Dilly bean and it's driving me nuts. Would putting a spy cam on her in her lay bin be crossing the line?o_O

I swear I'm not an overprotective, obsessive, invasive chamelemom. That being said... I can't peek on my Dilly bean and it's driving me nuts. Would putting a spy cam on her in her lay bin be crossing the line?o_O
haha i was the same with my girl when she was laying. if you have an apple tv you can put your phone camera on top of the cage to get a birds eye view without recording and stream it to the apple tv to watch it all go down. even though it's a bit weird i find it very interesting and this method was best for me not to disturb her

haha i was the same with my girl when she was laying. if you have an apple tv you can put your phone camera on top of the cage to get a birds eye view without recording and stream it to the apple tv to watch it all go down. even though it's a bit weird i find it very interesting and this method was best for me not to disturb her
I just want to help her dig and hold her little grabby spock hand while she lays... But no. Instead I will lose sleep until her little independent self does it without even letting me spy!

Back
Top Bottom