Introductions

Hey everyone! Just finished reading through the thread and so far so good!! :D so nice to finally match a face to a name.. great choice Sable!! (y) Im loving it.
Time to make a new connection, nice to meet you all. Q here! View attachment 265847
View attachment 265848
One of my strongest passions... my 1990 Mazda Mx5!
View attachment 265849
The girl ive spent the last 6 years with, whos coming along this crazy lizard journey with me!:LOL::love:
Ummmm how come the car picture is before the girl that puts up with you pic? :hilarious:

OMG your daughter is too cute! No one looked the same as in my head either. :hilarious:
Thanks! I agree! Lol. She is older now (12), those are just the sweetest to me.
15889766656261346338753.jpg

Right. I was going to add, those are just the sweetest....THAT I HAD HANDY. I have thousands of photos of her! Hahaha. I love to see the pics of Hayley when she was a baby and had the wrist roll and indented knuckles. Im like, aww! Look at you!!! Lol.
It doesn't seem the same as a kid, but as an adult the time sure does fly!

Right. I was going to add, those are just the sweetest....THAT I HAD HANDY. I have thousands of photos of her! Hahaha. I love to see the pics of Hayley when she was a baby and had the wrist roll and indented knuckles. Im like, aww! Look at you!!! Lol.
It doesn't seem the same as a kid, but as an adult the time sure does fly!
Yeah they are... Alora hates it when I pull out the baby pics. She is at that age :rolleyes: Now if I survive the next 3 years of high school and all that comes with it I will be a rock star! :hilarious:

Ok well how about some office cosplay
Hi I’m prison mike..... the worst thing about prison was the dementors... you my friend, would be da bell of the ball
View attachment 266604

Come on am I really the only weirdo... don’t answer that I know the answer​
Tbh, i havent even thought about this once... but i know youre not the only one! Your imaginations just advanced!! ? (y)

I just felt like you all needed to meet my pups too. Lol. After all, they're family right? My Rott/Shepard mix is named Sandy, and the small confused ball of fluff is named Ash. She is corgi, golden retriever, and black lab mixed, and goofy as all get-out. They were excited for their treats, so I figured I would snag a couple photos.
0523201145.jpg
0523201146b.jpg
0523201146d.jpg
0523201146e.jpg

I just felt like you all needed to meet my pups too. Lol. After all, they're family right? My Rott/Shepard mix is named Sandy, and the small confused ball of fluff is named Ash. She is corgi, golden retriever, and black lab mixed, and goofy as all get-out. They were excited for their treats, so I figured I would snag a couple photos.View attachment 267395View attachment 267396View attachment 267397View attachment 267398

Oo! I love this trend! Cute puppers!

Here is "The Goose"

20200521_194013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom