Introductions

Good observation! 🀣 I haven't used that one in a bit, but I might have to go back to it! I'm kind of searching for a new gel, any suggestions?

Nice to meet you Joe! I'm not much of a baseball guy, but my grandpa loves the Dodgers, so they have become the team that I root for as well. You seem to have very good taste, in addition to the baseball team and gel preference, I also enjoy a lot of the same TV shows! I really enjoyed watching One Punch Man and My Hero Academia! Currently watching One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, and Jojo's Bizzare Adventure. Stranger Things is a great TV show as well. I will have to check out some of the other shows and movies you mentioned--since you like them, I'm sure I'll enjoy them as well!
🀣 I love American crew pomade but that’s a bit expensive my current fav rn r Harry’s texturizing putty

That’s great! Haha yeah I haven’t finished mha yet I’m on season four but LOVE it and you have great taste to

I’ll restart it.
I’m still Vikki, still in Florida, still a gen Xer and still have more animals than sense. I don’t still have my long hair - cut it off again to donate. Looks stupid short so enjoy a selfie of when it was long.
IMG_4441.jpeg

Ugg Vikki do we have to re-post our pic. Yuck... Ok, well I am Becca and I live in Arizona. I have been in the forum since 2018. I am the social media manager for Chameleon forums and many of you see me in help threads. Had a midlife crisis and chopped all my hair off last year. So there are no pics of me currently with my ugly short hair. So this is my face attached to my former long hair.

188366980_4550097338352594_3123580148187487409_n.jpg

We’re Maria and Mike (and Jack!!!). We’re located in Florida (so sadly no dubia roaches for our little girl). I will never cut my hair short, so this is what it is πŸ˜‚

We’ve kept bearded dragons, anoles, and geckos in the past and we currently have a dog named Jack, a cat: Bella, and veiled Cham: Tina.

Attachments

• IMG_9999.png
    IMG_9999.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9801.jpeg
    IMG_9801.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 5
We’re Maria and Mike (and Jack!!!). We’re located in Florida (so sadly no dubia roaches for our little girl). I will never cut my hair short, so this is what it is πŸ˜‚

We’ve kept bearded dragons, anoles, and geckos in the past and we currently have a dog named Jack, a cat: Bella, and veiled Cham: Tina.
Well being as how you mentioned not cutting your hair off I am guessing you are Maria lol. I wondered what M&M meant... Just thought you reallyyyyyyyyyy liked the candy. :hilarious:

Back
Top Bottom