Introduction

Trigger85

Hello all,
I have been following this forum on and off for a while, there is some great content on here that people have contributed it has been helpful as I have been slowly preparing myself for my first Chameleon who arrived this week, a baby male panther nosybe!

I am 34 from the U.K working in Mental health for the NHS. When not thinking about Chameleons I may be spotted in my natural habitat a mosh pit at a metal gig or at mudsoaked festival and occasionally observed pulling my hair out supporting my local(ish) Ice hockey team.
I have been interested in Chameleons for a long time and after moving house last year it the prospect of keeping one became more feasible.
I am looking to learn so I can give the best husbandry that I can in addition to learning about other species of chameleons and their natural history.

I shall look forward to reading your posts and taking the information in like a sponge.
I am also new to forums so if I unwittingly make any faux pas I apologise in advance.

Cheers All

I’m sorry, but all introductory first posts must be accompanied by a photo of the op’s chameleon in order to be valid. Multiple photos and/or an adorable baby chameleon photo will earn the op brownie points.
;) :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Jk.
Welcome! Would love to see your baby cham though.

Haha my apologies still getting used to the site! Here is the wee chap

Attachments

• IMG-20200115-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200115-WA0002.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 96
Back
Top Bottom