Introduction

Spangoss

Hello everyone.

I have been quietly reading the forum for the last few months and thought it was about time to say hello and to start being a little more sociable. Hopefully, this thread is the correct place for a brief introduction.

I'm based in the UK and have been keeping lizards (on and off) for probably the best part of 20 years. (My God, I feel old!)

I 'rescued' my first chameleons around ten years ago from someone who kept them under undesirable conditions in their shed. I didn't have a great deal of chameleon knowledge back then, but I was confident that I could provide them (a pair of Chamaeleo calyptratus) a much better standard of care.

This proved to be the case and got me eternally fascinated and eager to learn more.

My second chameleon was a Furcifer pardalis and again, I learnt so much from the experience of keeping him. Unfortunately he passed away recently and since then, I have been chameleon-less.

I've used the time since to learn more and more about keeping chameleons and now have a much more comprehensive understanding and knowledge for my next project.

I'm currently in the process of moving home, but once that's out of the way I shall be planning my next chameleon environment, enhanced with the knowledge I have gained reading through the threads on this forum.

I look forward to sharing my experience with you and learning from yours in the future.

Mark.

Back
Top Bottom