Introducing WHITE BOY!!!!

Craigwyatt

Avid Member
I've had white boy for a couple/few months now. He was around 8-10 weeks old when I got him. I had NO idea that he was going to be like this. Mr. Junglefries actually hooked me up with him and I couldn't be any happier. He is a pure F-1 panther. His momma was WC and came in gravid.
Me and James now kinda share this project. We are both going to be making more of these hopefully in the near future.
James (junglefries) could you chime in here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 260
I went to purchase a replacement BB female one weekend. The store, in preparation of closing (didn't know at the time) had moved some chams around without moving the labels, in order to get them all out on the sales floor. So, what I thought was a BB turned out to be a WC Faly. Only after her first clutch, did I go huh? Contacted some of the workers and discovered the mistake that was made over the weekend. So, long story short: 2 free Faly clutches. The second clutch is still too young to be positive, but some of the males are already turning white and green, in timing with the first clutch. They were laid at 45 days (retained timing), not the typical 28 days (first fertilization). There were very limited amounts due to her small size, maybe 15 each clutch. I thought she was maybe 6-7 months old at time of purchase. I still have 3 eggs that should have hatched 3-4 months ago, but look great, so fingers crossed. Some of the pics I have seen of the males are extremely white, almost as good as Capt Steve Rogers from iluvheidi (Chris M), but lets face it, he rules this forum. (By the way, hope he is still getting better). So, goes to show, not every mislabeled cham for sale is a bust. I liked the white chams, but not the Falys before. Yes, I know, oxymoron. If their green was a different hue and no red rain, then maybe. So, I now have a renewed interest in the 'sport' again. Needless to say, some lucky sponsor out there will be getting an order of 2-3 females from me. I just wish she could have been Ankaramy. The only way it could have turned out better. Pink vs White: my internal mind debate! :D

Both of you are lucky guys!! Those panthers are stunning. I gave up on panthers years ago, but those might make me rethink that choice.

Both of you are lucky guys!! Those panthers are stunning. I gave up on panthers years ago, but those might make me rethink that choice.

It goes to show, pictures don't them justice. Have seen plenty first hand, but none to my specific color requirements. I just wish Capt Rogers would procreate throughout the galaxy, after regaining his strength. Then, I just need a couple Ankaramy and Mitsio to complete my list.

He is amazing! Wow! I am getting the itch for a second cham, and I would definitely welcome one of these little guys into my home.

Back
Top Bottom