Introducing Tate

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I went over to the FedEx hub this morning and picked up this little guy.

Meet Tate my 5 month old Graceful (Chamaeleo gracilis).

Tatearrival9413001_zpsb1b679aa.jpg

Tatearrival9413002_zpsf5a89174.jpg

Tatearrival9413005_zps7b0f0065.jpg

Tatearrival9413008_zpsd91ce87e.jpg

Last edited:
What a cutie - can't wait to watch him grow!

Thank you Michelle! You'll get to see him tomorrow. ;)

Aww Jann his face is so sweet! Looking forward to more pictures of Tate. :D

Thank you Lauren. He is very laid back and really sweet.

Oh what a sweet face he has! He is adorable.

Thank you Rachelle! He is just the sweetest little guy. I have been trying all day not to mess with him and give him some time to settle in and my husband comes home from work and picks him right up. He didn't seem to mind at all.

amazazing :D where did you get this guy? He looks to healthy to be wc, ive been trying to find a cb one.

Thank you Bailey! :) He is CB and I got him from a lady right here on the forums.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/what-best-age-sell-graceful-chameleons-116726/

Congrats!!! another cham deserves to be under your excellent care!

Thank you Joseph for your kind words.

welcome anytime. :D I'd love to have on ebut im getting a 3 month old veiled sometime this week from a gal at my local family owned pet shop. :D

What a good looking guy! Gracefuls are cool little underappreciated chams. I'm glad to see you with one.

Great name too, he looks like a Tate.

Jann, I suggest you don't sell anymore of your cages! Lol. Looks like your collection is slowly growing again! He is adorable!!!!!

welcome anytime. :D I'd love to have on ebut im getting a 3 month old veiled sometime this week from a gal at my local family owned pet shop. :D

Can't wait to see photos of your new veiled. They are awesome chameleons.

He looks very happy and healthy. Hope to see him one day.
Jeff

Thank you Jeff! We will have to get together soon.

What a good looking guy! Gracefuls are cool little underappreciated chams. I'm glad to see you with one.

Great name too, he looks like a Tate.

Thank you Dan! I figured a Graceful would be perfect for me and it's the first I've heard of CB.

What a doll and no better mama to have.......can't wait to see more pics.

Thank you Sherri! I will be getting plenty of photos as soon as he settles in a bit.

Jann, I suggest you don't sell anymore of your cages! Lol. Looks like your collection is slowly growing again! He is adorable!!!!!

Thank you Carol. I'm not going to cut myself short. I still have two extra sun cages and two senior citizen panthers. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to keep Jr going but I'm doing my best and will do all that I can for him.

So cute! Look like you are stocking up your chams for winter! Beautiful collection, you have :)

Thank you so much Shauna.

Jann he is absolutely adorable, Congrats!

Thank you for the nice compliment Jason.

Omgoodness he is so cute! Nice new addition!

Thank you for the kind words Cham Lady.

Awe, so completely super cute! I'm jealous! I saw that thread and wanted one but we have a strict "one chameleon" rule right now. :(

I'll have to live vicariously through you!

Beautiful Jann! I actually love gracilis. The person who got me into chameleons had one when I was a kid. She was a WC that lived with her for about 3 years. She was kept unconventionally...fish tank in winter and bird cage outside in summer, but flourished.

I'm jealous, and would love to get one or two or 5 if I had room.

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom