Introducing Sabine!

Seeing these posts makes me feel like......(don’t be jealous, but I’m in love with your girl 😉)

Woehoe Winning GIF by KINK

Last edited:
Last night she slept hanging upside down from the ceiling with one arm dangling down 😂 my partner and I were very worried parents 🥲

She's currently hanging out on a dracaena lea
Last night she slept hanging upside down from the ceiling with one arm dangling down 😂 my partner and I were very worried parents 🥲

She's currently hanging out on a dracaena leaf.
I also got a baby carpet chameleon from @javadi a little male. He also has been sleeping on the ceiling and I also caught him hanging upside down while sleeping. Lol he was so tired that I was able to stick my hand in there and gently push him back up and he grabbed back on without waking up at all. So funny.

Attachments

• 95A5F689-A441-435F-B89C-43F839EA6692.jpeg
    95A5F689-A441-435F-B89C-43F839EA6692.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 52
I also got a baby carpet chameleon from @javadi a little male. He also has been sleeping on the ceiling and I also caught him hanging upside down while sleeping. Lol he was so tired that I was able to stick my hand in there and gently push him back up and he grabbed back on without waking up at all. So funny.

That is so sweet 😭

Sabine has been varying shades of brown the past few days so I've been adjusting the cage to give her more coverage and light & heat gradients. Next up is raising her cage more. Just trying to make sure she feels secure. She's eating and pooping and no signs of sickness. @javadi has been very helpful in giving me troubleshooting advice. Today she was green again, right under her basking lamp, so thinking she might have been trying to get warmer.

Here's the latest cage pic:

PXL_20211017_191143334.jpg

Here she is slinking away in the ferns. This button fern has tiny leaves. I went to every nursery I could think of and found ferns and a money tree. No china doll trees in sight sadly.

PXL_20211017_191134643.jpg

She's truly so cute it makes it worth it digging thru the roach bins for babies, hatching silkworms, and buying fruit fly cultures. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom