Introducing Photon and our other chams!

LCH Reptiles

Hey everyone, I made a post in the General thread about my new 5 month old CBB yellow body/blue bar Ambilobe, but I think I may have deleted it on accident?

Anyway, here's Photon in all his grumpy glory! I think he's going to be a stunner, judging by his colors at such a young age, but I am very biased. :D He's sired by Picasso, from the Gesangs at Chameleons NW.

wfFZYl.jpg

(Being picked up at the breeder's; he was very grumpy about her adult Nosy Be male!)
At home, enjoying some natural sunlight.
J5PQzl.jpg

meDvFl.jpg

YeuZ1l.jpg

And this is Genmaicha, our 5.5yr old red body/blue bar CBB Ambilobe male, still going strong and flashy as ever!
MsUd7l.jpg

This is our new baby CBB Veiled, as of yet unnamed, at 4 months old. He's also showing incredible color and is from a high yellow/turquoise line, also from the Gesangs.
5Lxe4l.jpg

CFXF1l.jpg

And this is our shy, shy, beautiful little adult WC Carpet male. He's not much for the camera, but he's got some amazing color.
y41X0l.jpg

Not to worry, all new people are introduced in the Lizard Lounge. I moved you thread so people would notice you and welcome you to the forum.

A warm welcome to the group, and you have some beautiful chameleons.

Hey everyone, I made a post in the General thread about my new 5 month old CBB yellow body/blue bar Ambilobe, but I think I may have deleted it on accident?

Thanks a lot, Laurie! I thought I had done something by accident. And thanks for the warm welcome, I've lurked the forums for almost a year now before deciding to get Photon. ;)

Genmaicha looks great. your other animals are very nice but Genmaicha is a stand out cham!

Thank you! My girlfriend (kenya on the forums) has had him since he was a young cham, and takes excellent care of him. She has a thread about him: https://www.chameleonforums.com/my-crayola-chameleon-genmaicha-through-years-90593/. She's quite the dedicated keeper, and over the past year has 'tested' me by letting me look after old Gen (feeding/watering/shower time/etc) before she decided I was ready and bought Photon for me.

Genmaicha remains the king of the house, though. He's the animal that got me interested in chams as a hobby. Very personable, takes food from strangers, and is always fired up. I hope Photon, though unrelated, will be very similar to him. :)

The carpet is not WC, he is CBB and chameleonforums user Chameleopatrick has one week old babies from him! :D He is such a sweet little guy. The montanes and smaller species never get enough attention for how charming they are.

I can't wait to see Photons adult colors.

Back
Top Bottom