Introducing my Nosy Mitsio, Nuke and Ivy

bluesox68

Established Member
I am not sure how common these are in most of the world but I know in Canada they have only been offered a few times so I bit the bullet and got a pair. I've had them for 2 days now and have watched them both eat. They seem to enjoy the 20 minute misting sessions every hour or so. I do have a concern that she could be gravid for such a small girl but the color could also be from stress. Like my Ambilobe Leo I hope to keep this post going as they get older. tips are always welcome. Enjoy

eating

unpacking

DSC_0104 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0118.JPG
DSC_0122.JPG
DSC_0128.JPG

@bluesox68 Looking good. If she is showing gravid coloration assume her to be gravid. She will have been bred as soon as she were sexually mature. Take special care of her, especially if you think she is gravid. Import really hits them hard if they are gravid. Good luck!

Thanks! After a few opinions I think were leaning towards not gravid. They are both getting special care! if anything happens to them my wife will kill me!

Yeah he posted that the next day lol. I don't know a lot about them. I thought they were way more expensive then he's asking?
Was around 700+100 dollar shipping for the pair, I only payed 190 for mine but he was a hybrid from a locale reptile store.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom