Introducing Lottie (My New Little Girl)

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
As most of you know I have been helping Dez with the Luie and Camille great grand babies and I wanted you to meet my little girl Lottie. She had a little problem with the tip of her tail and I had to put the Silver Sulfadiazine on her tail twice a day so she got a little more time with me that anyone else and I quickly fell in love with her. The very tip of her tail, not even 1/8 inch turned black and hard and fell off but the rest seems to be doing fine now and I don't think she'll loose any more of her tail.

It's been a while since I've had a girl and I have really missed having a sweet little girl.

Meet Lottie! (top center)

2 1/2 weeks old and 1.2 grams

Greatgrandbabies5114103_zps02780a7d.jpg

Greatgrandbabies5114129_zpscbbf57d0.jpg

Lottie 3 weeks old and 1.3 grams (top left)

babies5414384_zpsac1adbf5.jpg

babies5414235_zpsfc05a2ae.jpg

babies5414010_zpse797e0e9.jpg

Lottie just shy of 4 weeks old at 1.9 grams

babbies05092014141_zpsa553fc76.jpg

Lottie (bottom) at 6 weeks old and 3 grams and her little sister (top)

Petsandbabies52614038_zps8d9d4746.jpg

Lottie 6 1/2 weeks old at 3 grams

babbies05282014015_zps4d7c946d.jpg

Lottie just shy of 8 weeks old and 8 grams

DSC_0864_zps9dff3796.jpg

DSC_0840_zpse9fbe5f4.jpg

DSC_0732_zpse124e70c.jpg

Lottie yawning

DSC_0876_zpsb379743c.jpg

cuteness. is that even a word????...

adorable....how about that. congrats on the new girl baby jann!!!!

Great pictures Jann! That last one is great, but we are cracking up over the baby in the second picture in the right lower corner who is looking straight ahead with both eyes and looks like he has three front legs! Lol:eek:

cuteness. is that even a word????...

adorable....how about that. congrats on the new girl baby jann!!!!

Thank you Chris. I know you must be excited to get your baby in the morning. I will be looking forward to seeing some of Lottie's siblings grow up here on the forums.

Love, love, love, LOVE that bottom photo!!!

Thank you Lathis for the very kind "word" about Lottie's picture. :)

Great pictures Jann! That last one is great, but we are cracking up over the baby in the second picture in the right lower corner who is looking straight ahead with both eyes and looks like he has three front legs! Lol:eek:

Thank you Tylene! That baby does look like he has three front legs in that photo but let me assure you he doesn't. :) I have had so much fun raising these little one. They are such little characters.

Congrats Jann! She's absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to see what she looks like when she's all grown up! She'll be a beaut for sure!!
Also, I need to steal some of your photo skills! I just got a dslr camera a few months ago and am trying to learn on my own...your photos are beautiful!

Jann she is beautiful! I can't wait to see your wonderful pictures of her growing up.

Glad to hear her tail isn't causing any issues, great job giving her the extra care she needed.

Hello Lottie, Stealer of Hearts :)

She stole my heart about the second day she was here. ;)

Congrats Jann! She's absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to see what she looks like when she's all grown up! She'll be a beaut for sure!!
Also, I need to steal some of your photo skills! I just got a dslr camera a few months ago and am trying to learn on my own...your photos are beautiful!

Thank you for all the kind words Christine!

Jann she is beautiful! I can't wait to see your wonderful pictures of her growing up.

Glad to hear her tail isn't causing any issues, great job giving her the extra care she needed.

Thank you Nick for the very nice comments.

Beautiful! Can't wait for more pics as she gets older. Kath.

Thank you Kath! I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures. :D

She is adorable!

Thank you Rachelle! She is a real sweetheart.

congrats Jann!! She is f antastic

Thank you Rob!

Jann, a BIG congratulations on officially welcoming a little girl into the family. She is sweet and looks to have quite the personality already! It will be a joy to watch her grow up here on the forums. You are both very lucky!

Deb

Jann, a BIG congratulations on officially welcoming a little girl into the family. She is sweet and looks to have quite the personality already! It will be a joy to watch her grow up here on the forums. You are both very lucky!

Deb

Thank you so much Deb! I am already spoiling her rotten. :D

And let the spoiling begin! Congrats on Lottie, she looks like a sweet little dear :D

Thank you Michelle! She has quite the personality and just so sweet.

She is a beauty! I know you are going to have a lot of fun with her!

Thank you Jennifer! I'm going to enjoy every single minute that Imhave with her.

Jann,

I'm so happy for you. Lottie is gorgeous! :) Can't wait to watch her grow up on the forums. (But not too fast! ;))

Back
Top Bottom