Instagram chameleon owners

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
has anyone heard of a a owner sleeping with their chameleon?? This doesn’t seem safe at all to me?? This is the chamelon is question

Attachments

• E44B90A8-9C41-4D01-B1A7-5EE9B22229F9.png
    E44B90A8-9C41-4D01-B1A7-5EE9B22229F9.png
    783.3 KB · Views: 109
Smh people like this don’t deserve to have any pets, not just chameleons but any mammal or reptile..
100% agree with you and she has two of them a female at that. The male already shows signs of mbd. I’ve ever seen a video of her smokeing pot with the chem on her head

100% agree with you and she has two of them a female at that. The male already shows signs of mbd. I’ve ever seen a video of her smokeing pot with the chem on her head
She looks way too young to be smoking that sh**. So many things wrong with this girl. Poor baby chams :(

SMH OMG she looks like a teen!!! especially way too young to be smoking that! I feel so bad for that cham lets hope she isn't smoking in the same room as them!!

Yet another reason these animals shouldn't be sold at petco/petsmart and also why we shouldn't post pictures with chams wearing hats or doing other goofy things. Gives the idea to kids that they're toys.

The thing is, most people with animals act just as she did: stubborn, unwilling to learn, etc... that's the human race for you. It seems crazy to us because we're in the minority that took the trouble to join a forum, admit we didn't know much, and wanted to learn more, surrounding ourselves with similar people. Most aren't like this. That's why I avoid social media. I'd rather not deal with people that aren't going to listen to reason.

Back
Top Bottom