Inputting chameleon information

Hello guys, Is there a way to permanently save our Chamaeleon(s) husbandry/ health info into the forums? The forums have helped me so much and I’m very appreciative of them. Unfortunately whatever I need to ask a question about my chameleon, I am asked to re-input his husbandry/health information. The questionaire although thorough, is very extensive and takes quite a while. Is there a way to save this information so that we may copy/paste it?

Hello guys, Is there a way to permanently save our Chamaeleon(s) husbandry/ health info into the forums? The forums have helped me so much and I’m very appreciative of them. Unfortunately whatever I need to ask a question about my chameleon, I am asked to re-input his husbandry/health information. The questionaire although thorough, is very extensive and takes quite a while. Is there a way to save this information so that we may copy/paste it?
Yup, @Graves923 said it. Alternatively, you can start a blog on this forum and save it there. Just remember to update it periodically as your husbandry changes/advances, etc.

I do everything on my tiny phone and I gotta tell you that doing ANYTHING with that form ain't gonna happen

I'm apologizing in advance....

I also do most of my posting from my phone, and formatting has been been an ongoing issue. Posting it to your profile/in a blog is a great idea! Might have to do that for my girls... :unsure: I had been keeping in a Word doc, but it doesn't like to copy cleanly on mobile!

I’m all IPhone, zero issues. Don’t most phones have a notepad function nowadays? Copy, paste, done!
A59D72DF-F820-480B-A78E-ED77F3939649.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom