Information

Kecleon

Established Member
Hi Guy's,

Back again after a long time.

I have a question, do we have any Miami FL breeders or places in Miami FL, that i can visit and get some information, cause i am still searching for a way to Import a Veiled Chameleon to where i live.

I am going on vacation in the beginning of October on a cruise trip and after that i will be staying for 3 days in Miami Fl and i would wanna visit a breeder or places that i can see a Veiled Chameleon up close again and get some more information to import one from the States to where i live.

Hope someone can help me.

Best regards.

https://flchams.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjw...Ycxs29hWOpsqCXsGdR8ndm_KILNbj50BoCptAQAvD_BwE
If I’m not wrong they are in Florida, I’m just not sure if they have a “store” where you can just walk in and talk to someone, but you might be able to email them or something
Talked to them like years ago already, just so it doesn't get complicated i'm not in Miami Fl, I live on a beautiful called "Curacao" in the Caribbean just off the coast of Venezuela, next to Aruba, but because i'm going on a vacation to the States(Miami Fl) i was like trying to make the best of it to get some info there from anyone that knows what they are doing or a member from this site

Talked to them like years ago already, just so it doesn't get complicated i'm not in Miami Fl, I live on a beautiful called "Curacao" in the Caribbean just off the coast of Venezuela, next to Aruba, but because i'm going on a vacation to the States(Miami Fl) i was like trying to make the best of it to get some info there from anyone that knows what they are doing or a member from this site
How I know I'm a criminal at heart is me trying to think of ways for you to cross customs with a veiled on your head covered by a Sombrero lol

So hun are you just wanting information on how to import to where you live in Curacao?
Yep, been trying for years that why i pop up every now and then to see if there would be any changes or anyone that can do it or not, and because of my trip i tried it this time again to see if anything changed.

I did every research on my side(That was a couple of years ago) but they were ok, i already have a thread about it, saying what i would need.

Ok so my advice is to do a thread with the subject line of how to import to to Curacao. Or edit this thread title to that. You will get more responses that way. :)

Back
Top Bottom