Information on roaches

BocaJan

I found a UK small business called The Roach Hut that has some great video info and is on Facebook. They have all kinds of information on setting up bins, sorting, feeding etc. on dubia and discoid roaches. I was impressed as I am starting up a colony of discoid roaches. So, if you are thinking about it or just getting started, watch this guys videos. He is from the UK so some of you Brits out there might be able to buy roaches from him.

Yea I ran across them while doing some research on Dubia and Discoid roaches. They've got some really detailed info, and the videos really help.

If you're looking for roaches, worms, flies, and all their supplies (including egg flats for cheap), SPF sells them out of Atlanta, GA. Although most roach species are illegal to keep in Florida, and unfortunately we can't ship to FL knowing this :-(

-Dave
SPF

Spotted this thread on google

Hi guys, imagine our surprise when looking through google we saw a thread relating to us, we were not even aware of this forum so thanks for advertising us, we are glad you found the videos helpful, we just registered here, but for everyone info we will shortly be adding up to 10 new videos as soon as we get the chance. these will cover cleaning, and take a look at some other species we have like turks, hissers, tigers, death heads, domino, six spot, and lobsters. (used common names for ease of posting) so keep your eyes peeled esp those of you in the uk, as from time to time people on our mailing lists get offered some real exciting one time only deals

Forum looks great so you will see a lot more posts from us over the next few weeks here.

Tony

Yea I ran across them while doing some research on Dubia and Discoid roaches. They've got some really detailed info, and the videos really help.

If you're looking for roaches, worms, flies, and all their supplies (including egg flats for cheap), SPF sells them out of Atlanta, GA. Although most roach species are illegal to keep in Florida, and unfortunately we can't ship to FL knowing this :-(

-Dave
SPF

Dave your out of the ATL? I live in Auburn were practically neighbors since everyone else is In Cali or FL it seems

Hi guys, imagine our surprise when looking through google we saw a thread relating to us, we were not even aware of this forum so thanks for advertising us, we are glad you found the videos helpful, we just registered here, but for everyone info we will shortly be adding up to 10 new videos as soon as we get the chance. these will cover cleaning, and take a look at some other species we have like turks, hissers, tigers, death heads, domino, six spot, and lobsters. (used common names for ease of posting) so keep your eyes peeled esp those of you in the uk, as from time to time people on our mailing lists get offered some real exciting one time only deals

Forum looks great so you will see a lot more posts from us over the next few weeks here.

Tony
When you become more well known and post more, maybe you should apply to become a site sponsor? :)

WOW, thank you for responding, Tony. I will be sure to keep my eyes open for more info on your site. Yes, I did love your vids and look forward to seeing more. We all share what we find here and I'm glad that you found my post and jumped right in. All info is important to us, especially from people who really know their stuff. I have improved my little colony and hopefully with your tips my discoids will reproduce like crazy so I can give up on the crickets. They love roaches much better.

Thanks again.

WOW, thank you for responding, Tony. I will be sure to keep my eyes open for more info on your site. Yes, I did love your vids and look forward to seeing more. We all share what we find here and I'm glad that you found my post and jumped right in. All info is important to us, especially from people who really know their stuff. I have improved my little colony and hopefully with your tips my discoids will reproduce like crazy so I can give up on the crickets. They love roaches much better.

Thanks again.

yeah most reps seem to love roaches better to crix :)

Dave your out of the ATL? I live in Auburn were practically neighbors since everyone else is In Cali or FL it seems

Yea man, I've lived here for a few years, finally set up shop with Small Pet Feeders after having a short run as Georgia Bugs. Small Pet Feeders is a different business model than GA Bugs, which was more of a hobby honestly. If you get some time, check out the site, Fedex Ground/Home Delivery shipping should only take 1 day for your location.

-Dave
SPF

Hi guys just to let you all know, we now have another 10 video's on the site now, we also will be doing some of our macropanesthia rhinoceros when we can. check them out let us know what u think

Tony

Back
Top Bottom