Infertile veiled eggs

But to be fair here quit jumping down peoples backs over dumb stuff the way you come at people isn’t right really who are you to tell the guy the dumb advice you gave all he asked was about his eggs and you went off topic who cares if it’s his first time instead of knocking him down why didn’t you encourage him to do it you basically said you can’t do it cuz your new now it’s the way you go about things that make people not come back if you noticed that guy hasn’t been back since he posted wonder why

Last edited:
But to be fair here quit jumping down peoples backs over dumb stuff the way you come at people isn’t right really who are you to tell the guy the dumb advice you gave all he asked was about his eggs and you went off topic who cares if it’s his first time instead of knocking him down why didn’t you encourage him to do it you basically said you can’t do it cuz your new now it’s the way you go about things that make people not come back if you noticed that guy hasn’t been back since he posted wonder why
Asking if it’s first time is a perfectly valid question.

I stand by my statement that he should cull half for the reasons I stated.

Your reasons are invalid just cuz you can’t do it don’t mean he can’t ive been breeding for 5 years and started with veileds my first clutch I didn’t spend a dime on feeders 3$ if you count the vile of flies I bought at the pet store then culture my own from there either way you still didn’t need to come at the guy the way you did

Back
Top Bottom