Incubator not working.. Help!!!:(

Drakes24

Guys so my incubator is not working it stay at 80 degree temperature but does not move from there and I have 28 Panther amilobe eggs in there so I was wondering if I can do the closet method and put them in my basement which is pretty cold around 72-74 degrees in there. So what should I do any suggestions please help? the eggs barely have 1 month in incubation.

So then I should go with the closet method right?cuz my incubator is still marking 80 degrees but would anything happen to my eggs since I'm taking them out of the incubator?

How long have they been incubating? If they're close to hatching a sudden temperature change may start the hatching process. It's happened to me twice, and both times were during a move.

Edit...
Didn't see that you said they're one month in. Put them in a closet, and you'll be fine.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that panther eggs didn't even need to be in an incubator? I had watched a few videos by Chamalot Chameleons where they're just put in hatchrite in a Tupperware container in a closet. Is this not correct?

I was under the impression that panther eggs didn't even need to be in an incubator? I had watched a few videos by Chamalot Chameleons where they're just put in hatchrite in a Tupperware container in a closet. Is this not correct?

How and where you incubate your eggs all depends on your specific needs. What works for one may not work for another.

Back
Top Bottom