Imported farm veileds - continued!

pssh

Avid Member
Just figured I'd start a new thread so johnny909 could post back.

Watered down convo:

Johnny - veileds are cheap because they are wild caught and/or imported from dirty veiled farms in other countries.

Other people - I want proof!

:)

I dunno, he said he was going to talk to an importer so.... Maybe that particular importer does import veileds into Canada. (I have a hunch it's not from farms in other countries though... :))

I gota say I've NEVER seen an imported veiled. Lotsa real shabby petstore ones that could pass for WC... but no actual WC

Thats sounds more likely to be the case. He's prob importing them. But they are prob coming from the large scale breeders here in the US. Fiscally speaking I cant see how you could charge enough for a veiled to cover all the import licensing fees. Ive been a part of an import and it isnt cheap. After paying licensing and shipping and everything else those would be some verrry exp veileds. ;)

Yea, imported from the U.S.... maybe. But why? hundreds of local bred everywhere. and that is why they are so cheap.

Last edited:
:confused::confused: I have no idea that was the only thing I could think of when your talking imported veileds to Canada. And the importer would still have all the same fees as he would if he were getting them from an exporter overseas. It doesnt make sense to me financially, in addition to the fact we just dont see them listed on classifieds for sale anywhere. As large as KS or Fauna are we'd have seen some posted for sale by now.

Hey, thanks for the spotlight Psshhhh, and yes if i cannot prove this it will indeed be a car wreck, i will see what he has to say, on sunday. There is something about this this i will keep personnal for now, but if i happen to be totaly wrong, i will be very unhappy with this person.

Those dirty veiled farmers! I bet they even wear their little dirty white dresses! Dang those dirty farmers in their veils, they think we can't tell who they are, but we can...... Oh yes we sure can (mawhahahaha....)

hasnt this gone far enough?

This is what I thought when I first read the title. Yeah, I know I was a meany pants and brought it up in the other thread but I wouldnt go as far as singling someone out as this and making a thread to belittle them. I figured everyone could wait for him to post a thread and if he didnt we would figure he came to find out he was misled, uninformed etc. My response to him could have been a little nicer and respectful and to Johnny, I am sorry for that. Personally I can be a little too blunt with new members and even long time members for spouting out suggestions and other things that they have no experience with but from his post in this thread it seems maybe he has been misled to think that. Johnny also posted in the other thread that there is a thread of why new members do not come back. Yes, it was to my post and as I said I could have been a little nicer, respectful and actually gave him information to let him understand he was misled if that is what someone told him. I would never start a thread to belittle and make fun of someone no matter how wrong I felt they were.

Johnny, I hope you dont have too much beef with me and if so I can understand. I never thought my posts would make someone want to take it to this extreme. This thread is inconsiderate, disrespectful, childish and above all complete bullshit.:)

Reactions: Syn
Totally wasn't my intention to do anything mean/rude. I just wanted to know what he had to say about the veiled thing and Texas would like to keep his thread more on topic. Even if you heard the importer wrong, or if that importer is crazy, it's what you were told. Don't feel bad about that.

This is what I thought when I first read the title. Yeah, I know I was a meany pants and brought it up in the other thread but I wouldnt go as far as singling someone out as this and making a thread to belittle them. I figured everyone could wait for him to post a thread and if he didnt we would figure he came to find out he was misled, uninformed etc. My response to him could have been a little nicer and respectful and to Johnny, I am sorry for that. Personally I can be a little too blunt with new members and even long time members for spouting out suggestions and other things that they have no experience with but from his post in this thread it seems maybe he has been misled to think that. Johnny also posted in the other thread that there is a thread of why new members do not come back. Yes, it was to my post and as I said I could have been a little nicer, respectful and actually gave him information to let him understand he was misled if that is what someone told him. I would never start a thread to belittle and make fun of someone no matter how wrong I felt they were.

Johnny, I hope you dont have too much beef with me and if so I can understand. I never thought my posts would make someone want to take it to this extreme. This thread is inconsiderate, disrespectful, childish and above all complete bullshit.:)

Hey Cainschams, i was a little angry, but this post says it all, not many people now days can be that humble, and speak at that level either. Much respect to you man! I also like it very much here and i am a hard headed person, i have done research about my claims and have notice a common mistake in the translation of the breed in french. I have to see the guy anyway, so il ask, im very curious about this now has i wanted a veiled in the first place but "upped" for a quite more expensive "CB" panther... i did not mean to offend anyone, this is a forum for discussion after all.

My Vieled i got at a Petstore and i had her picked out at about a week old because he breeds them.. so there are places that have exotic petstores where you can get locally bred veiled chams.

Hey Johnny if you were misled or you misunderstood the guy dont worry. It happens to all of us more often than we'd like to admit. We arent a mean spirited group on this forum but we can all be smart alecks at times. Dont take it seriously man. And IF your right we will all eat crow on this one.;)

Back
Top Bottom