impatient eater!

NavyCham

just thought id share this. Yesterday it was my bf's turn to feed Nemo. Weve been cup feeding routinely for a almost 2 months so when it gets close to feeding time Nemo always sits up on his branch by the cup and waits for us to drop crickets in. Well yesterday i guess he decided hed rather not wait. The first 2 crickets he ate once they hit the cup but on the 3rd he snatched it right from the tongs! i happened to catch this picture right after his tongue retracted. he continued to do this on every cricket after that. I guess that means hes ready to start tong/hand feeding

nemo.jpg

Lol Kuzco is the same way! If I am asleep when he wants to be fed he stares at me and bangs his food dish or climbs on it hard to tell but its noisy lol

You have such a cutie!!!

This guy sounds like he is ready for some bonding feeding time. You are very lucky that you have a little guy who is already willing to eat from the hand who feeds him! With a little work and hand feeding, he might just start to come out on his own and hang out with you.

Well I would definitely say to start the hand feeding! Is he named after the captain or the fish?

ah! he is named after the captain! youre the first one to ask that, bravo! both me and my bf are in the navy and Capt Nemo seemed to fit his personality

Lol Kuzco is the same way! If I am asleep when he wants to be fed he stares at me and bangs his food dish or climbs on it hard to tell but its noisy lol

You have such a cutie!!!

thats too funny! they certainly find their way to communicate to us, or at least when it comes to food :p

This guy sounds like he is ready for some bonding feeding time. You are very lucky that you have a little guy who is already willing to eat from the hand who feeds him! With a little work and hand feeding, he might just start to come out on his own and hang out with you.

hes actually already doing that. he really seems to like being out with us specially when we do laundry (he likes to navigate the pile of warm clothes). hes definitely a friendly little guy, much friendly right away then i was expecting

Back
Top Bottom