im worried ....

Sometimes they do that. I used to worry, but they do poo and they will start to eat again. Mine just had a humongous poop, first one after laying. You can always give her a nice warm shower or bath. That seems to help.

Different females will eat after laying eggs within different timeframes. You would like to see them eating , at least , within a day or two. I often will syringe some liquid calcium into their mouths after egg laying , if they seem worn down. If she is active and drinking , stay patient another day or two.

Lily didn't poop for 12 days after she laid her eggs! She sometimes goes for days without pooping anyway. Lily started eating like a pig after she laid, BUT she hadn't eaten very much at all for a couple of weeks before that so I thik she was really hungry once she had room for food in her belly again! :D

Different females will eat after laying eggs within different timeframes. You would like to see them eating , at least , within a day or two. I often will syringe some liquid calcium into their mouths after egg laying , if they seem worn down. If she is active and drinking , stay patient another day or two.
thank you i will keep my eye on her she is not very active she aint moved all today

Lily didn't poop for 12 days after she laid her eggs! She sometimes goes for days without pooping anyway. Lily started eating like a pig after she laid, BUT she hadn't eaten very much at all for a couple of weeks before that so I thik she was really hungry once she had room for food in her belly again! :D
tu lilly she eat before having eggs il keep offering her food

Back
Top Bottom