I'm Very Worried About Lottie Again

oh that's great news Jannb... oh who cares if she has a little bump on her....we all have some kind of imperfection to be sure... doesn't matter to the beauty we know she possess inside and out....

Dr. Mader to the rescue again! Glad she doesn't have to have surgery :D

Thank you Michelle!

Hope all goes well! Seems as she's in really good hands:)

Thank you! I do my best to take care of my guys.

oh that's great news Jannb... oh who cares if she has a little bump on her....we all have some kind of imperfection to be sure... doesn't matter to the beauty we know she possess inside and out....

Thank you! She is a beauty even with a big belly. My frend said she looks like she has a beer belly or ate to many cookies. :eek:

Thank you Evan. I'm praying really hard that is nothing serious.

Thank you Andrea and Michael. Lottie has had the swollen belly for a few weeks now. To be honest I can't tell what it's filled with but my husband seems to think it's fluid.
So Sorry Jann! My prayers on going. Poor baby girl.

So Sorry Jann! My prayers on going. Poor baby girl.

Thank you for the prayers Judy! Lottie is doing well. She has a hernia but Dr. Mader is not going to do surgery. He did an ultra sound and showed us all of Lottie's organs and said everything looks good. For now she is acting totally normal and we are not going to do anything except enjoy her. :)

Glad to hear it's nothing too serious! You're so lucky to have the premiere reptile vet so close to you! I saw a cat with the same kind of problem like that once. All the organs plopped out of the belly from a previous surgery and were just sitting against the skin. Super weird feeling! But I'm so happy Lottie is okay. :)

Gratz on the good news

Thank you Ralph!

Whew!!! Glad to hear she's will be okay.

Thank you Lynda. This little girl sure knows how to worry me.

That's great news Jann!

Thank you Tylene.

Glad to hear it's nothing too serious! You're so lucky to have the premiere reptile vet so close to you! I saw a cat with the same kind of problem like that once. All the organs plopped out of the belly from a previous surgery and were just sitting against the skin. Super weird feeling! But I'm so happy Lottie is okay. :)

Thank you Dayna! The vet did say he could put a piece of mesh in Lottie that he has done that before in other lizards but he did not think it was necessary with Lottie. I am so thankful she didn't have to have more surgery.

Back
Top Bottom