I'm soooo Caught up

ChamelaChameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Guess who came home with me from the pet store!

Attachments

• 20240125_115954.jpg
    20240125_115954.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20240125_115957.jpg
    20240125_115957.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 9
I don't like snakes. I don't know what came over me. My husband said, " this is not an Exotic Zoo." I said, "not yet, we need a turtle and frog." He asked me if I filled my OCD prescription. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pepperoni mesmerized you with his snakey hypnosis as you briefly made eye contact with him as you passed by 😵‍💫 hhooomaaannn takkkesssss meee hommeeee withssss yoooo…sssssss…luvvvsssss meeeee…sssss 😵‍💫

I will take a dead, frozen mouse over a cricket any day.🤣and they only eat once a week.
Nahhhh you gotta thaw it out like its a piece of chicken... And get it to room temp. Then dazzle the snake with it so it thinks it is alive. And then there is the whole it used to be a mouse that was alive and well that gags me a bit more. :sick:

Even with bugs I have turned into a crazy person. I used to just kill them if they got in the house. Now I am over here trying to delicately catch them and return them to the yard. As if somehow I am making up for my bug killing Karma with all the insects Beman eats. :hilarious:

Back
Top Bottom