Im so worried!!

Yessabub

Established Member
i opened the cage door today to hand feed my cham and he crawled up the door and was climbing up the light fixture and he slipped and fell off the top of my cage which is four feet he landed on his feet i picked him up and put him back in and he seems fine he ran back into his cage is he gonna be alright?

I would keep a close eye on him and if he will allow you, I would feel and inspect his entire body.....especially his legs, tail and ribs.

is it possible that he will be fine i have been keeping him really healthy have you ever had a chameleon fall?

i opened the cage door today to hand feed my cham and he crawled up the door and was climbing up the light fixture and he slipped and fell off the top of my cage which is four feet he landed on his feet i picked him up and put him back in and he seems fine he ran back into his cage is he gonna be alright?

They fall much farther in the wild...just keep an eye on his limbs.

In the wild, dropping from branches is one of the ways they escape predators. They do fall sometimes; my guy slipped off his plant yesterday whilst hanging upside down and lapping water off leaves; had a soft landing on the carpet. Like the others say, make sure he's moving around all right and nothing looks out of place with his ribs, but he'll probably be all right.

He should be fine. the issue when they fall is whenthey hit something on the way like a ledge or pointed object. if they fall straight to the floor it shouldn't be a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom