Im so, so very tired...

Solid Snake

Avid Member
How are all of you?

"There will be days when you'll look at your hands and you'll want to take something and smash every bone in them, because they'll be taunting you with what they could do, if you found a chance for them to do it, and you can't find that chance, and you can't bear your living body because it has failed those hands somewhere."

Last edited:
Hi Stranger, I am so happy to see you!! Why are you tired? Long holiday season? I hope you get rested.

I am doing great. I have 2 clutch of quad babies so lots of fun. Good thing too, my temps will not make it UP to zero for at least the next 10 days. We expect to see -30 actual temp, and with wind chill it could go as low as - 65. I will not be leaving my house in that weather for anything.

Please drop in more often, I miss you.

hi SS

Right now, Im trying to take one day at a time (but lately several days are attacking me at once).

hope you are tired for good reasons

sc

Snizzy! All is good in the hood. How can you be tired? Didnt you sleep during the super bowl? Glad to see your text man.

Greetings homie. The grass is green on the other side people say. I think its all the same...eh?:confused:

I'm holding up alright. experiencing college and all, but more importantly finalizing the path i want to take academically and career wise. Those pivotal moments of choosing what i want to do with my life. :rolleyes:

Hope you're holding up okay SS, and if not, take it day by day.

Back
Top Bottom