Im so mad

lizzietheveiled

Im so mad and sad. I indirectly know this person who owns the brother of my chameleon and I heard today that the owner doesnt take any care of it. The person's brothrt told me that the poor thing looks like its in bad shape and its whole back end is white. I heard that it has no light at all and just sits in a garage all day. That makes me so mad bevause the poor thing is suffering and there is nothing I can do about it. I guess my friend tried to tell the owner he was being abusive and killing the animal but he just wont listwn. So I told him that I would take it if the owner got tired of a sick chameleon. I hope they give it to me. :mad:

Im so mad and sad. I indirectly know this person who owns the brother of my chameleon and I heard today that the owner doesnt take any care of it. The person's brothrt told me that the poor thing looks like its in bad shape and its whole back end is white. I heard that it has no light at all and just sits in a garage all day. That makes me so mad bevause the poor thing is suffering and there is nothing I can do about it. I guess my friend tried to tell the owner he was being abusive and killing the animal but he just wont listwn. So I told him that I would take it if the owner got tired of a sick chameleon. I hope they give it to me. :mad:

Call Animal Control and see if they will do anything. I wouldn't be worried about the persons reaction towards you (not implying you would be). I would be concerned with the cham.

Call Animal Control and see if they will do anything. I wouldn't be worried about the persons reaction towards you (not implying you would be). I would be concerned with the cham.

I agree - no one would let a half dead dog in a garage go un-reported - why do people think chams don't deserve decent care? ( not you, the idiot owner of the poor cham :mad: ) please keep us posted - I hope you get the little cham

I would call animal control but I have absolutely no idea where this guy lives. Ive never met him but I met the cham before he went there. He was so sweet and cute. Im really hoping I get him. I made it a huge deal about how I want him, I am already planning on getting him. So I can be prepared for his problems.

Back
Top Bottom