I'm now an official senior member.

pamnsam94

Established Member
:) Woo-hooo!! With my last post, I just became an senior member! :D I've always wondered what the "magic" number of posts had to be (251 apparently) before becoming one, although I read that it's based on more than just the number of posts. Writing lengthy posts doesn't count and being a long-time member doesn't either, otherwise, I would have become a "senior member" long ago. :D At least I'm not a true senior yet. I still have a little youth left in me. ;) Now, do I get a cake or something? :)

Perry

Did you get your official senior member discount card and plaque? Its only gold-plated, but I still display mine.

Haha, jk and congrats pal.

I apologize to the moderator who had to move my post from "General Discussion" to "The Lizard Lounge". Shame on me. I should have known better. :eek: At least I don't make that type of mistake very often.:)

Perry

I applaud you! I hope to be in your shoes some day, however I have much to learn(as a lot of us do!)

Perry I had never noticed you were not a senior member. Congrats on finally getting there. I will bake you a cake, what kind would you like?

I apologize to the moderator who had to move my post from "General Discussion" to "The Lizard Lounge". Shame on me. I should have known better. :eek: At least I don't make that type of mistake very often.:)

Perry

Did the senior membership come with the senior moment...along with the discount card and gold plated plaque...hahaha j/k. ; ). Congrats! Be sure to puff that chest out and display some awesome colors.

Back
Top Bottom