im not good at posting in the right sub-forum

the panther

tried sharing some pics and put them in field obs. instead :p ...got it right this time though

just recently shed, he practically jumps out of his old skin...no more than a few hours and its all off
BKc5nii.jpg

pDnCNKc.jpg

he's still a bit young at 7 months, but he practically flew out of the viv when I opened it up today, so I decided to try and get him to fire up a bit.
BD6SYWa.jpg

0N9dWrK.jpg

He definitely started changing colors, but poor guy spent the next 15min wandering around his cage with his angry stripes, licking things making sure that other mysterious male wasnt around anymore
56kzeKL.jpg

ZEDVOfr.jpg

aaaaand some more
by2fOZY.jpg

eUssezK.jpg

AIJUN3m.jpg

I8eKeKv.jpg

we still have a bit of a tenuous relationship, but he's starting to warm up to me. He'll run up my arm when I open the cage, stop on my shoulder and...just...hiss, right in my ear, before he climbs on top of my head...as if to say "no funny business"

Great Pictures! Good looking boy you have there.

This cracked me up!
we still have a bit of a tenuous relationship, but he's starting to warm up to me. He'll run up my arm when I open the cage, stop on my shoulder and...just...hiss, right in my ear, before he climbs on top of my head...as if to say "no funny business"

Haha great pictures! I love the one where's he's like peace! I'm out! Hahaha you can see him busting tail! My male ambilobe does the same thing! :D

He looks great and it sounds like he has his father's personality. His father was a jerk for the first year I had him then he finally settled down. He is pretty nice cham now. He still has his moments but overall he has really mellowed out.

He looks great and it sounds like he has his father's personality. His father was a jerk for the first year I had him then he finally settled down. He is pretty nice cham now. He still has his moments but overall he has really mellowed out.

just adds to the personality, wouldnt have it any other way! He has yet to poop on me, but he enjoys sitting on my head when Im taking him to and from the free range...gotta be only a matter of time...

Back
Top Bottom