I'm loving this livefood offer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatCham

Established Member
Found a supplier where I can get all the feeders I'll ever need and they have an offer of 3 tubs for £5.00

Just got 1 fruit fly colony, 1 tub 50 waxworms and 1 tub 10 dubia roaches all for just £5!!! ;)

Lovin it!!! :D

Have moved Simbas feeder cup to the middle(ish) of his enclosure and rearranged the plants so he can get to it. Not that he was best pleased with the intrusion and he went off into the foliage at the side for a sulk bless him. Couldn't resist exploring though when I'd finished ;)

Moving the plants has actually created more branches and 'highways' for him to use so I'm pleased I did it. I think he'll feel safer feeding away from the door too. Until he's bigger anyway.

Just hope he likes it and eats up all those lovely feeders I've just bought :D

Found a supplier where I can get all the feeders I'll ever need and they have an offer of 3 tubs for £5.00

Just got 1 fruit fly colony, 1 tub 50 waxworms and 1 tub 10 dubia roaches all for just £5!!! ;)

Lovin it!!! :D

Have moved Simbas feeder cup to the middle(ish) of his enclosure and rearranged the plants so he can get to it. Not that he was best pleased with the intrusion and he went off into the foliage at the side for a sulk bless him. Couldn't resist exploring though when I'd finished ;)

Moving the plants has actually created more branches and 'highways' for him to use so I'm pleased I did it. I think he'll feel safer feeding away from the door too. Until he's bigger anyway.

Just hope he likes it and eats up all those lovely feeders I've just bought :D

Come on. Pray Tell! Who is your supply of feeder? I use peregrine 50 locusts for about £7. But I only get this through a friend of mine.

Not that he was best pleased with the intrusion and he went off into the foliage at the side for a sulk bless him. Couldn't resist exploring though when I'd finished ;)

I know all Chameleons are different but when I open the doors to my chameleon tank and put my hands in he comes straight over and climbs on to my hand. It is probably to climb me and get height but I'm glad he doesn't mind climbing onto my hands.

I know all Chameleons are different but when I open the doors to my chameleon tank and put my hands in he comes straight over and climbs on to my hand. It is probably to climb me and get height but I'm glad he doesn't mind climbing onto my hands.

Awwww lucky you!!! Hoping Simba will do that eventually but he's been through a lot over the past week so don't blame him for being wary.
He is SUPER tiny too, so I'm hoping as he gets bigger he'll get more confident and not see me as a threat, then he can crawl on me in his own time.

I just want to be able to handle him so he doesn't stress out when I need to take him out to do a full enclosure clean.

Oh, and here's the link to the livefood suppliers:

www.silkwormstore.co.uk

These are the suppliers I've mentioned in another post about offering a bred to order facility on the silkworms. They do other feeders though, listed in the livefood tab on the left.
£5 offer is in the special offers tab and lists what you can get.

Cool! Thanks for that link!

Edit - just checked out the site and their 'normal' feeders are really cheap! I though mine were cheap at £2 per tub! Just a shame that they don't have silkworms in that offer, eh?!

Cool! Thanks for that link!

Edit - just checked out the site and their 'normal' feeders are really cheap! I though mine were cheap at £2 per tub! Just a shame that they don't have silkworms in that offer, eh?!

Tell me about it!!! Silks aren't cheap and Simba afraid of em!!! LOL :rolleyes:

At least I won't be buying them for a little while so I suppose he's saved me a bit of money there!!

Yeah, staple feeders are cheap anyway, but really are cheap if you select those as your 3 tubs for a fiver!

Excellent customer service too!! Guy called Tom is brilliant! I requested small feeders eventhough some of the tubs in the special offer say otherwise (e.g Dubia roaches 10 x medium) I explained they were for a 3mo chameleon and he ensured the feeders sent were small, still under the offer price!! :D

Awwww lucky you!!! Hoping Simba will do that eventually but he's been through a lot over the past week so don't blame him for being wary.
He is SUPER tiny too, so I'm hoping as he gets bigger he'll get more confident and not see me as a threat, then he can crawl on me in his own time.

I just want to be able to handle him so he doesn't stress out when I need to take him out to do a full enclosure clean.

Oh, and here's the link to the livefood suppliers:

www.silkwormstore.co.uk

These are the suppliers I've mentioned in another post about offering a bred to order facility on the silkworms. They do other feeders though, listed in the livefood tab on the left.
£5 offer is in the special offers tab and lists what you can get.

I'm doing the breed to order for my silkies - Tom is great, always happy to help, and his worms are great quality!

:eek: Blimey, that's cheap! The cheapest on the Island is £2 per tub from the reptile shop, but the bonus is that I get to see all the lovely lizards in there while I'm there!:D

I know the guy who owns the place, i get everything off him cheaper. He normally sells them £1.60 a box. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom