Im hooked on Chams

Man, I'm addicted.
Im even contemplating on trading my iphone 4 for cham supplies?!?
What do you guys think?
Anyone have some crazy things they've given up for their chams.
I would never think I'd be giving up my Iphone 4. lol.
If anyone is looking for one, make me some offers for chameleons/ and chameleon accessories! I can't post on the classifieds yet :/

Let me see... I traded my ipod Chromatic that I spent more than 200 dollars on for my male Crested Gecko "Ace" and sold my iphone to get a coralife balast and bulbs. If I had anything of value, i'd totally sell it or trade for some Cham supplies or feeders. Lol!:D

I've traded some baby beardies last summer for 2 wild-caught female panthers. One of which laid 20 eggs and is going to lay again.

Just last week, I traded one of my green tree pythons for a wild-caught male Nosy Be, to pair up with my female.

I've traded some baby beardies last summer for 2 wild-caught female panthers. One of which laid 20 eggs and is going to lay again.

Just last week, I traded one of my green tree pythons for a wild-caught male Nosy Be, to pair up with my female.

I don't know if i'd trade one pet for a new one but definitely my personal belongings. I have been debating on selling my BAD ASS Tenor Saxophone but it's my baby, my dad bought it for me. I'd trade my Clarinet though!:D

:eek: A green tree python. I wan't one of those!!! I sadly have only ever traded money for my chams.

This definately got a chuckle out of me!
I have two ambilobe panthers. One male and a female. But since they are related I wouldn't breed them. I really want a female that isnt related. Hopefully she will come later on. :)
I don't know if i'd trade one pet for a new one but definitely my personal belongings. I have been debating on selling my BAD ASS Tenor Saxophone but it's my baby, my dad bought it for me. I'd trade my Clarinet though!:D

Any Pictures?!?

Any Pictures?!?

I am working on getting new computer to post pics. And I will have alot.
I actually made a trade 3 years ago for a couple of green trees for 2 clutches of cornsnakes. They were a pair (babies), but last spring my siamese snuck into the room and knocked the cover off from the female and she escaped, never to be found.
I was going to breed them this spring too!
I decided to trade that male (Biak) for the panther, since I have no female for him. He is very aggressive, but pretty. I still have 1 male that was given to me by a friend and he is handleable.
My first passion is chameleons though.

LOL, I just sold some of my 4-year-old daughter's clothes last weekend! Besides chameleons, I am also addicted to buying high-end boutique clothes for my little girl. Her closet is jam packed! I listed some pieces on a children's clothing forum and they sold like hotcakes!! I am trying to save up to buy more chameleons!

Lol, I agree. I was addicted before I even got one. I say keep your iPhone though - it hasn't left my hand since I found the forums. Lol. Its come jn handy for quick pictures, quick replies to questions, i was even typing on it one handed with chameleon in the other, when things were desperate.

chameleons are as addicing as crack...except you will keep your job, teeth, and home..lol

sdheli420 Lol...lets hope so ;)

@Ibleedcolors, Yes they are very addictive! I had the bug immediately but so far so good... still the proud mommy of "1" cham :D for now ;)

Haha. My first passion was the Iphone, but I think I'm ready to let it go.
I have a backup phone that is just as nice.
But unfortunately I don't know to many chameleon keepers in person to make a trade yet. Hopefully soon though :)
If anyone knows of someone who would be willing, send them my way!

Back
Top Bottom