I'm failing at social media🙃

Tawannapc

Established Member
So...I will not say which group or or which platform ... however, I noticed the information given or received contradicts some things on the forum here. I'm trying to just find friends with same interests and share the same love that's given here. I have been reading and following all my mentors advice from the forum. In social media - I find it hard that when I comment on a question ...I keep getting in trouble by the admins not knowing that I'm supposed to not give good quality proven facts that so many of y'all have referred to me. My heart cries for some of these chameleons but I'm not allowed to tell them come here for your support. I can't even say look up chameleon academy or join my forum group . I want to thank everyone for your help and I truly am blessed that all of you guys are here. I just needed to vent because this kind of rubbed me wrong. I just don't understand why people make groups but only want you give their care Information and won't allow you to share what may work for you. Yes, I could be wrong but that's how we learn, too. This is truly a nonjudgmental forum and special thanks to my chameleon forum group!!!

Honestly I have found a very similar situation in reptile groups based on social media platforms. Bearded dragon groups in particular I find terrible for it, relatively an easy reptile to care for, and as a result a wide variety of what works for people often associated with an inflated ego.

Here however, I find the goal is to help everyone succeed in keeping chameleons regardless of experience level with the mentality that while something works for one of us, it may be not work for another and being aware that despite experience, there is always something to learn. With my limited experience with forums, I've yet to find one like this in terms of respect, caring and nurturing.

What's "social media"? :rolleyes:

Is that the one that sounds like a frog croaking?

Not the bag cell ☎️ phone. My mom was a home health nurse a while ago and I first seen these.🤣 she had to keep these with her job. I thought we were rich until someone bust out the first huge cell phone with the antenna that went up and down. Honestly, I sort of miss the 📟 pagers .

I just LOVE going on those social media pages and watch all the people introduce their new Chams and have named them Pascal or Rango. I then applaud them for being soooooooooo original. 😬 :LOL:
p.s. has anyone here on the forums noticed my disdain for the names Pascal and Rango? Just curious. 🤔:D

I just LOVE going on those social media pages and watch all the people introduce their new Chams and have named them Pascal or Rango. I then applaud them for being soooooooooo original. 😬 :LOL:
p.s. has anyone here on the forums noticed my disdain for the names Pascal and Rango? Just curious. 🤔:D
🤣hey.... my first chameleon was Rango. I bought it because of the movie, not knowing what I was getting into. But you are so right!!!!! This was time I was watching lord of the rings and the kids came up with precious....I fell in love with Sméagol

🤣hey.... my first chameleon was Rango. I bought it because of the movie, not knowing what I was getting into. But you are so right!!!!! This was time I was watching lord of the rings and the kids came up with precious....I fell in love with Sméagol
Man, I love LOTR! I should have thought of name from that. Boromir would have been cool since my Cham is such a jerk. Lol

Back
Top Bottom