Im back!

Thatcher

Chameleon Enthusiast
I've been gone for a while because of school and some people making fun of me and stuff, it really got me down and because I'm too emotionally mature to fight them I don't. Its not a physical thing *ahem* I can bench 140 *ahem*. Anyway im coming back and im gonna try to help as many people as possible!

Welcome back!
I can only try to assure you that letting other people affect whether you project your true and honest self is not worth your time. You will grow more by sticking to your goals and dreams than worrying about what someone else thinks about it

Be who you are. It really doesn’t matter what others think. Be kind and genuine to others, but especially be kind and honest with yourself. Bravely follow your interests and dreams. Many won’t understand, and some will try to make you feel like an outcast because they don’t understand and aren’t brave enough to be themselves so they take it out on you

Everyone goes through this at some point early on in their lives, and it can be a lonely and difficult time, but you will always be better off being true to yourself and kind to others than trying to fit in with the crowd just avoid someone’s ignorant comments

Keep being you @Thatcher. I think you’re an amazing person

Welcome back!
I can only try to assure you that letting other people affect whether you project your true and honest self is not worth your time. You will grow more by sticking to your goals and dreams than worrying about what someone else thinks about it

Be who you are. It really doesn’t matter what others think. Be kind and genuine to others, but especially be kind and honest with yourself. Bravely follow your interests and dreams. Many won’t understand, and some will try to make you feel like an outcast because they don’t understand and aren’t brave enough to be themselves so they take it out on you

Everyone goes through this at some point early on in their lives, and it can be a lonely and difficult time, but you will always be better off being true to yourself and kind to others than trying to fit in with the crowd just avoid someone’s ignorant comments

Keep being you @Thatcher. I think you’re an amazing person
Thanks.

Welcome back! It's awful that people are treating you like that, but just remember that by the time they realize what an awesome person you are you'll already be miles ahead of them. As somebody who has dealt with that in the past (two even made accounts to harass me on the forum), always remember to keep your head up and what they say is pointless. Be who you are, and stand proud. You're an awesome person, and don't let anybody else convince you otherwise!

Just being yourself is the most important thing in life and the hardest lesson to learn. However, once learned.....you´ll be the one that´s gonna bully them, because you´re settled in life and they´re still struggling with their personality.

And yeah I´ll also kick their butts, I´ll fly over to the states, will be dropped by a chopper, swim to shore and kick their little butts for you.....

ME.jpg

I've been gone for a while because of school and some people making fun of me and stuff, it really got me down and because I'm too emotionally mature to fight them I don't. Its not a physical thing *ahem* I can bench 140 *ahem*. Anyway im coming back and im gonna try to help as many people as possible!
Very admirable because by helping others you are also helping yourself

Back
Top Bottom