I'm back... again??

Thehippie

Chameleon Enthusiast
ok so after taking a panned break after Apollo passed, ive been meaning to hop back onto the forums and talk more, then corona happened?? then chaos happened and how we're finally back, I'm super happy to report that bandit is doing extremely well although he is extremely social which I'm still trying to get used too, hes much more demanding and quite frankly knows exactly what he wants when he wants it! hes been eating and drinking regularly and hes got great power in his grip lol, made me bleed a few days ago when he was clinging on my ear!! I'm glad to be back and hope to meet or reconnect with all of you!! pictures of bandit will be coming in a second!

2020-05-02 06.26.42 1.jpg

2020-05-02 06.49.15 1.jpg

2020-05-02 06.51.17 1.jpg

Beautiful!
he's been loving outside, in Maryland it was 75 a day ago and apparently tonight its dropping below freezing, time to break out the CHE again lol, thought I had put that thing away for the summer, turns out Maryland is super emotional about the pandemic LOL

he's beautiful !
Thank you so much, takes so many photos to get him a good one lol, I think we took over 300, but I just put my phone on burst and let him walk around LOL, I'm of the idea that he should be having some fun while we do it, cant just make him cooperate after all!! but this results in me having to take an hour out of my day to sort 300 photos :LOL:

ok so after taking a panned break after Apollo passed, ive been meaning to hop back onto the forums and talk more, then corona happened?? then chaos happened and how we're finally back, I'm super happy to report that bandit is doing extremely well although he is extremely social which I'm still trying to get used too, hes much more demanding and quite frankly knows exactly what he wants when he wants it! hes been eating and drinking regularly and hes got great power in his grip lol, made me bleed a few days ago when he was clinging on my ear!! I'm glad to be back and hope to meet or reconnect with all of you!! pictures of bandit will be coming in a second!
I am sorry to hear about Apollo's passing. Bandit is quite the handsome boy!

I am sorry to hear about Apollo's passing. Bandit is quite the handsome boy!
yeah, Apollo was pretty old at that point so it wasn't exactly unexpected, Bandit is so friendly though. probably the biggest chameleon that I have ever seen, haha he's bigger than Apollo!!

Back
Top Bottom