If I don't get banned 2nite...

Cages? Serious? I mean they're nice, buuuuttttttt... I wanted to see something living. I can't believe I kept checking every 15 minutes. OK, just for that, I'm going to send you matching pink lace gloves. :eek:

Hey now! I never, NEVER hinted at this secret being a living thing! ;) But now I can prepare for some more living things! :D

Get that melleri near San Antonio that is $175. That's a great deal especially if it is in good shape.

Man, I just dropped two hundred and fiddy samolians on 4 cages since Friday! :eek: What was I thinking?? It would be nice to throw that melleri in my HUGE enclosure, but then I'd still have 4 empty cages... :eek:

Man, I just dropped two hundred and fiddy samolians on 4 cages since Friday! :eek: What was I thinking?? It would be nice to throw that melleri in my HUGE enclosure, but then I'd still have 4 empty cages... :eek:

Throw chazam in one of those 2x2x4 and then save one for fenix. And then put the other two outside for outside cages :)

I have some stuff in the works. and I think.. just to get back at you.... that I will post my own thread like this when i know for sure its happeneing... and it will make everyone jealous!!!

muwahahahahaaa!

and let me just say... my things ARE alive!

Last edited:
I have some stuff in the works. and I think.. just to get back at you.... that I will post my own thread like this when i know for sure its happeneing... and it will make everyone jealous!!!

muwahahahahaaa!

and let me just say... my things ARE alive!

Hahaha! I wish you luck and I can't wait to see your thread and surprise!! :D

As a 38 year old overweight bald man who lives in my mom's basement (like all reptile keepers), yes, I've heard rumours, but there has never been conclusive evidence.

As a 38 year old overweight bald man who lives in my mom's basement (like all reptile keepers), yes, I've heard rumours, but there has never been conclusive evidence.

Holy schnikes! All this time I thought that you were a chick! My bad! ;)

I woke up this morning and blasted accrossed my house (with a hangover) to get to my phone to see this almighty find.... And well yes awsome cages great.... Haha jk that's a screaming deal id be thrilled to! Where they using pine shavings as bedding? Wtf were they keeping?
Also when u said a matching pair of panthers was close somewhere around pg.2 is that cause that's what there for?

Reactions: Kmw

Wish my mom would let me live in her basment :(..
I also thought u were a woman.. no idea why.. Haha

Now correct me if im wrong. Only a man could get excited about two cages and a bit of diy. LOL you will have to do better next time. Now if it was a pair of shoes that would be different.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom