If he wasn’t so grumpy

KDaters

I would say he looks happy to see me in this picture... Unfortunately... No

That’s called Veiled “love” right there :hilarious:
Haha. He’s been trying to escape a little more lately. He gets on top of the cage and heads straight for the dome basking light, I of course stop him from getting burned but piss him off in the process. If only he knew what I was saving him from.

Haha. He’s been trying to escape a little more lately. He gets on top of the cage and heads straight for the dome basking light, I of course stop him from getting burned but piss him off in the process. If only he knew what I was saving him from.
They will typically try to escape their enclosure when something is off... Whether it is temps, how high the cage sits, coverage or even the size of the cage this is the most common reason they will try to get out.

They will typically try to escape their enclosure when something is off... Whether it is temps, how high the cage sits, coverage or even the size of the cage this is the most common reason they will try to get out.
I’m going to be upping my cage size soon

I’m going to be upping my cage size soon. This is my guess on why he’s trying to get out.

Back
Top Bottom