I Went OVER Board

Yeah I'm gonna have live plants
sooooo you may wanna rework what fixture you get and go with a quad fixture like this.... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01714RE7O/ref=twister_B01L9SPD8A?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
WIth this you would use a 10.0 uvb bulb. The other three bulbs provide the light you need for your plants. You put the uvb in the farthest position away from you in the outside edge. Basking level would be 8 inches below the top of the cage and the fixture would sit directly on top of the enclosure.

So I put the bulb I got from the one I already got and put that in with three other lights, right?
Yes if the bulb you got was the 10.0 uvb...

When you get stuff message me and I will help you with the positioning of the uvb bulb in the fixture. You can mimic my set up this way and know almost exactly what your UVB at basking would be. But you want your highest level of branches to be 8 inches away from the top of the cage. Keep that in mind when your doing your layout.

Dont worry one bit about going overboard hahahahaha! Im doing the most and i dont even have a cham yet, ive been setting up for over 2+ years. Getting it all in and about to master this chameleon thing. Hahah, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom