I want this wall.......

little leaf

Avid Member
my friend sent me this pic - I wish we had stuff like this around here- I was told it was in Fla, or Ca ~ neat no matter where it is :) she saw it on, of course- FB :p

Attachments

• 1148982_533773000005053_1664951016_n.jpg
    1148982_533773000005053_1664951016_n.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 130
Well at least that one will move lol. Then there will be pics of a cow that looks like a cham on fb lol.:D

That is very cool, a little research shows Laguna Way is in California. This must have taken some time to create.

It is in Miami Florida on NW 29th between nw5th and NW7th.

That portion of the street was conamed Laguna Way in recognition of a local hero. If you look closely at the street sign the bottom says something to the effect of "authorized by the city of Miami proposition".

I found it, now someone who lives closer can go get better pictures!

It is in Miami Florida on NW 29th between nw5th and NW7th.

That portion of the street was conamed Laguna Way in recognition of a local hero. If you look closely at the street sign the bottom says something to the effect of "authorized by the city of Miami proposition".

I found it, now someone who lives closer can go get better pictures!

YAY ! sadly, Ohio is a bit far from Miami - maybe someday ~

I really want to see it on a cow! :D

I got a cute little mini horse I can stick it on - here is when my daughter was about 7, got a hold of some mulberries, they were studding American Indians , and the war horses , so she thought she would give it a try - :p

Last edited:
YAY ! sadly, Ohio is a bit far from Miami - maybe someday ~

I got a cute little mini horse I can stick it on - here is when my daughter was about 7, got a hold of some mulberries, they were studding American Indians , and the war horses , so she thought she would give it a try - :p

Haha, that's pretty funny

Back
Top Bottom