I think I'm going to need to burn my house down.😧

Monties1982

Avid Member
I was sitting outside next to my front porch today enjoying the nice weather when I spotted this in a gap between the stairs and the outside wall next to my front door.
20210615_120658.jpg

I don’t mind much of anything, but black widows is where I draw the line. We have a barn and few sheds and almost never see them. Which I am thankful for

I don’t mind much of anything, but black widows is where I draw the line. We have a barn and few sheds and almost never see them. Which I am thankful for
🤦‍♂️ I just read that as "black windows" and thought you were thankful for almost never seeing the barn & sheds because of blacked out windows. 🤪

It's been a long week.... 😫

It's a black widow. I got a bottle of spider killer at Wal-Mart yesterday and sprayed it down pretty good. I'm not all that bothered by spiders, but I'm not thrilled about the idea of a bunch of baby black widows hatching right outside my front door.
Old thread but,... wd40 will kill the spider and it also repels the spiders from coming back to that area. Try it. It really does work!

Back
Top Bottom