I selected my baby!!

CC's Baby

Avid Member
So excited to announce that i have selected my very first Panther Chameleon - Blue Bar Ambanja !!!! His name is "OTTO" and I cannot wait to bring him home. I am getting him from Matt Vanilla Gorilla!!! So grateful to Matt for all of his time and expertise! I just knew when I saw this one that he was supposed to come home to me! Getting my habitat prepared and and then I will bring him home! Thank you again Matt! You have some beautiful chams !!
Otto -Pic 1.jpg

Do you put nail polish on its toes like puppies so you can mark your new family member?

I was dying when i saw a presold frilled lizard clutch, and they all had heads colored with people safe water proof face paint. The poor breeder had to recolor them after each shed :)

So excited to announce that i have selected my very first Panther Chameleon - Blue Bar Ambanja !!!! His name is "OTTO" and I cannot wait to bring him home. I am getting him from Matt Vanilla Gorilla!!! So grateful to Matt for all of his time and expertise! I just knew when I saw this one that he was supposed to come home to me! Getting my habitat prepared and and then I will bring him home! Thank you again Matt! You have some beautiful chams !!
View attachment 220812
More pics of my sweet baby "Otto"
Otto-Pic 3.jpg
Otto - Pic 4.jpg

Awww congrats such a handsome guy!!! I wish I had Matt. I love his feedback on posts and everyone speaks so highly of him. If I ever venture into Chameleon #2 he is who I want to go with... and then I finally would have a mentor :)

Awwww --- Is yours an Ambanja or an Ambilobe ? I saw yours in the forum over the last couple of days, and he is beautiful with great markings too!
And YES, I knew instantly that Matt was my guy and is super personable as well. Have appreciated all of his time and help and just his personality is so great to work with! You obviously have had that experience too.

@Chameleon Mike bed his babies! I wanted some of his but the timing is off for me. I have full cages! Too bad! Next time!

Thanks Matt. Yeah to bad the timing was off for both of us. I'm still looking forward to getting some of yours as well. I'm thinking this year we'll make it happen.

Bet the offspring will be awesome.

Sorry getting off topic.

Back
Top Bottom