I need your opinion quickly!!!!!!

I ran across a chameleon for sale.
I wanted to get him, since I have a reptarrium thats not being put to use. What o you guys think?
He is a purple Ambanja.Thanks in Advance! :)
I decided not to buy. But if anyone wants him I can maybe set you up with the person selling it.
He wants 400 obo :)

005.jpg
[/IMG]

Well he seemed pretty expensive to me (I saw the ad too), but if you're willing to pay it I think the person who posted the ad sounds knowledgeable about cham husbandry and the cham looks like he's in good condition to me. You don't see ambanjas very often, but there may be some at the show on Saturday too if you want to wait a few days for possibly a better price. If you have the monies to spend I say do it. ;)

Well he seemed pretty expensive to me (I saw the ad too), but if you're willing to pay it I think the person who posted the ad sounds knowledgeable about cham husbandry and the cham looks like he's in good condition to me. You don't see ambanjas very often, but there may be some at the show on Saturday too if you want to wait a few days for possibly a better price. If you have the monies to spend I say do it. :)
Yeah. Ive decided to wait. I was just thinking about it :)
Nice to look at though!
Will you be at the show this weekend?

No, don't have room for more additions right now! Just going for fun, even though I live 3 hours away. Although Tortoise Supply is coming and I really hope I can resist cute little tortoise faces...no promises though. ;) It's a good excuse for a study break regardless. It'd be fun to meet up with some of the other people on here too. Seems like a lot of Texas people have been posting lately.

Yeah I know Reptoman will be there. Man 3 hrs? Thats quite a drive. I drove back from college station and it semmed to go pretty quick, so i hope it isnt to bad for you. Where are you from?

College Station :) I'm meeting my old roommate for dinner too, so it's a dual purpose trip. And my parents live in San Antonio, which is 3 hours in the other direction, so I'm really used to that driving length by now.

Back
Top Bottom