I need help quickly in North East Pennsylvania (Poconos)

tatz4ever

Is there any one in my area (Bushkill, PA 18324) that has producing Hydei Fruit Fly cultures they can sell to me? I have 11 baby veiled chameleons that NEED food. My cultures have stopped producing and the culture I bought that was seeded on 3/28 has not produced any flies.:mad: They ate this morning, but I have no more flies for them.
I have special ordered pinheads for these guys already and they show no interest. They eat fruit flies like crazy!!!
I can pick them up tonight, if you are close enough, if anyone has any they can spare. Please help me. I don't want these guys and gals to miss any meals.
Please PM me if you can help!
Thanks,
James

I am no where near you but if you call josh's frogs, he will have producing ff to you tomorrow, if you tell him you need them.

This is ZERO help, but I feel less bad because Laurie has helped you, but I stayed in Bushkill for spring break! It's beautiful!

Get some bananas slices in the cage/totes what ever you use. They will produce some flies for you.

Roach nymphs? Pin head crickets?

I do have some producing fruit fly cultures i could get out to you today. Pm me if your interested.

Thanks all! I am trying to avoid an overnight shipping charge. I have a lead for tomorrow, I should have them then.
If anyone else local has any, let me know. I want to get a bunch of them.
Thanks,
James

Back
Top Bottom