I need help a.s.a.p.

I'm so sorry you had so little time with her, and that the time you had was so stressful for both of you. Have you had any luck contacting the seller to inform them?

I'm sorry you lost her, but you shouldn't ever put water in the mouth unless you know exactly how to do it as they aspirate on it very easily.

I contacted the store and they told me I could either get my money back or get a new one for $40 (thats only shipping) I am giving the store one more chance to do things right but if I get the same result I wont know what to do. And I tried to drip water on her mouth so she would know and she was to weak to open her mouth so I had to gently open it for her. I have seen people do it before and I followed close to what they did. I have never seen a chameleon go into a seizure like she did, it was so sad.

The oustaleti are not bred very often in captivity so the chances of that first animal being wild caught was huge and a lot of wild caught specimens don’t live very long once in captivity. Considering there hasn’t been a Madagascar shipment in recent times, that first female has been sitting in some random importers facility for a long time and not getting the care it needed. The next one they send you will probably be the same.

I’m not trying to sound uncaring but I would get your money back and save it for either a fresh wild caught animal off an upcoming shipment or wait until a CB one comes available.

The oustaleti are not bred very often in captivity so the chances of that first animal being wild caught was huge and a lot of wild caught specimens don’t live very long once in captivity. Considering there hasn’t been a Madagascar shipment in recent times, that first female has been sitting in some random importers facility for a long time and not getting the care it needed. The next one they send you will probably be the same.

I’m not trying to sound uncaring but I would get your money back and save it for either a fresh wild caught animal off an upcoming shipment or wait until a CB one comes available.

I understand and thank you for your opinion, it is already to late though I already told the store to send me another one however if it happens again I will get my money back and suffer again, I did notice that LLLReptile carries the same size of oustalets online but they dont have thing to choose a certain sex of what you want. Is that place a good loyal store?( if you know anything about them)

Back
Top Bottom