I Need a Cham Sitter!

PrettyInInk87

I have been away from my babies for about a month now and are in my bf's care. He has been doing just fine (or I think) but he worries me because he has never really taken care of any animals including Chams. He just told me that he doesn't think he can keep taking care of them since it makes him really nervous that they might die on him. THAT scared the living crud out of me! :eek: I wasn't worried before but now I am.:mad: I had not planned on being gone for such a long time but things changed and don't know when i'll be back. One week two weeks? :confused: Now I turn to you! Does anyone have room and time to take two 2x2x4 cages that house my Panthers? I live in San Diego, someone locally who would be able to pick them up (prefferably) since my bf doesn't know much at all about Chams. BUT I can guide him on what to do for a drop off. I would send feeders to your place to feed my babies. :D

II would Cham sit for both of you in So Cal but I live about... 2 hours from San Diego and I'm not exactly sure how far from hermosa beach... and I don't have a truck for the large cages so I wouldn't be able to pick them up :( It's hard going on trips, I went away for a week and thankfully my friend just stayed at my house for the week to take care of the dogs cats and chams. She wasn't thrilled about hand feeding one of the Chams though I must say...but she did it! Thank goodness for friends that are pet friendly too :)

Aw, thank you all! :D I thought no one was going to comment for a second there, lol! Any San Diegans with room and time?:)

I don't have room but I work only 20 minutes from your area and can be available to help your man with the chams.

I don't have room but I work only 20 minutes from your area and can be available to help your man with the chams.

Really? I didn't want to have to bother anyone with having to come over but if you can check on them every couple of days or something that would be great. :D I'm just worried they aren't getting enough water or maybe have something wrong with them that my bf would not be able to see or notice.

Well if anyone can even just stop by once to check up on my babies for me that would be awesome. :) Just to make sure they are not dehydrated or are showing any signs of something being wrong.

Well if anyone can even just stop by once to check up on my babies for me that would be awesome. :) Just to make sure they are not dehydrated or are showing any signs of something being wrong.

axe murders and psychopaths need not apply right? Have you considered contacting any type of animal kennal or petshop in your area that can watch them? maybe a local vet or animal hospital with storage space?

axe murders and psychopaths need not apply right? Have you considered contacting any type of animal kennal or petshop in your area that can watch them? maybe a local vet or animal hospital with storage space?

Oh of course not, lol! I have Snakes, Tarantulas, Geckos, and my Chams that will attack on demand. :D

I actually don't have the extra cash for that sort of stuff... Just want a trained eye to check on them and make sure they look fine. :)

I would do it but I would totally go through all you stuff. I know creepy but hey I already stalk you on FaceBook. I see a good opertunity for stalkers like myself.

I would do it but I would totally go through all you stuff. I know creepy but hey I already stalk you on FaceBook. I see a good opertunity for stalkers like myself.

XD I was wondering where my stalker had gone... I see you have been on the low low doing your thang' (sorry, gangster coming out of me). :eek: Lol, unless you want to go through old clothes, old shoes, and critter stuff then go right ahead. :p That is all I have. ;)

so did you ever find someone to check in on your babies?

I found one person but she only had enough room for one cage. I'm working on finding another to take Darla, someone who has experience with the girlies since she is almost 9 months and hasn't given me her first clutch yet. :)

Back
Top Bottom