I Love My Chameleons...

Julirs

:rolleyes:Never in the world would I have gotten an "I Love My Anything" license plate cover until I saw this one! I am truly losing it!

DSCN0082.jpg

Ha!
I have to agree .... you are losing it!:D
And now you're advertising to the world on the back of your car.
You're that crazy lizard lady that lives down the street!
I love it!

-Brad

Thats is so awesome! Where on earth did you find that? Don't worry, i know exactly how you feel. This year i sent out christmas cards with the Mrs and I and all of our chameleons.

Ha! i would rock one of thos out on my truck! i have a place in the mall here that makes custon license plate covers for under twenty bucks. That was funny your the crazy chameleons lady, but that is better than the crazy cat lady!!!:D:D:D

Last edited:
Ha!
I have to agree .... you are losing it!:D
And now you're advertising to the world on the back of your car.
You're that crazy lizard lady that lives down the street!
I love it!

-Brad

People at work already think of me like that!:p
My husband was telling people he works with and they were saying, "Juli raises WHAT???"

I got if off ebay from a company called http://www.adlibpromo.com/

haha thats great!! Don't worry we all have a crazyness about something, Now my cham i am really loving but my passion is Yorkies and i will tell you if you ask any of my neibours i am the crazy yorkie lady lol, I own 2 of them and i even have an online business making and selling doggy clothes and toys haha. But my little cham is quickly winning my heart so i say advertize all you want:D

hahahahaha!!!
i've seen a cat lady but a lizard lady is definitely the first!
you rocks, Juli!!!:D

Awesome

They should have one of those mastercard commercials for chameleon people. and the license plate cover thing or even the holiday card with tthe pictures should be the priceless part.

But it would only be for crazy cham people like us. Others just won't undertsand.... it's definitely hilarious though. I absolutely love it!:D

Back
Top Bottom