I love how you people hardly ever respond to my posts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, if it's Necas that must be the one. The cover looked so much like the other Krieger titles (publisher of Necas' other book) I assumed it was also them. Is it both genusesesesess? what the heck is the plural?? :confused::confused:

It covers both brookesia and rhampholeon, and I dunno.. I am sure a biology person will tell us the correct whatever that is? :D

I have the "Chameleons- Nature's Hidden Jewels" book too, and it is published by the same company, distributed by the same company. Maybe the older version was published by Krieger?

It covers both brookesia and rhampholeon, and I dunno.. I am sure a biology person will tell us the correct whatever that is? :D

I have the "Chameleons- Nature's Hidden Jewels" book too, and it is published by the same company, distributed by the same company. Maybe the older version was published by Krieger?

My copy says both Edition Chimaira (which seems to be the Euro publisher?) and Krieger Pub. on the cover. Is yours the first or second edition?
http://www.krieger-publishing.com/natscience/herpetology/STACKherpetology/stackherpetology_12.html

I'm not going to lie there are a ton of absolute **** on here, but there are also a lot of smart people who genuinly care about the health of your chams, try setting up your posts, i too get frustrated easily sometimes but its not worth blowing yourself up, people are going to respond to you even less now that they know you are the **** who made this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom